Womens therapy in Union Square
- Are you feeling stuck, hopeless, and overwhelmed?
- Are you unhappy with your relationships?
- Have you become uninterested in doing things that you used to like?
- Are you struggling with a particular issue in your life and don’t know how to fix it?
You may be feeling stuck in life, having difficulties in moving to the next level in your career or personal life. Or maybe something has happened in your life that is making it difficult to feel in control. You can get better. You can feel like you are controlling your emotions and get on track to finding peace of mind.
IntrinPsych Woman is a wellness center where women can engage in honest discussion with qualified counselors. At its core, the Center is built on the backbone of a supportive community for women, by women, and about women. We believe that developing strong women in communities is essential to the well-being of our society and we work to reveal all women’s strengths through empowerment and acceptance.
Women’s Therapy in Union Square – Specializations
We offer individual therapy, group therapy, workshops and meal support therapy for our clients struggling with eating disorders and dysfunctional eating patterns. Our team of certified therapists are highly trained and experienced to assist women of all ages in the following areas:
- Self Exploration – establishing your individual identity
- Adolescence – identity development in a culture of pressure and influence
- 20-Somethings – self-discovery and being on your own
- Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenthood – emotional ups and downs, stress on both you and your partner
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, and other patterns of dysfunctional eating
Please contact IntrinPsych Woman today to get started on your path to a peaceful mind.